Trust Women Foundation > Clinics > Oklahoma City Clinic > Patient Care Services > Family Planning
Family Planning Services
Trust Women Oklahoma City Clinic is proud to provide high-quality reproductive health care at our clinic in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. From condoms and diaphragms to other forms of birth control such as; birth control pills and IUDs, we want to provide you access to the best family planning option for you.
Important to note:
- Our physicians and clinic staff members are knowledgeable and experienced and can provide you with information about all of your birth control options.
- We offer a contraception consultation appointment with a physician for $40 that includes a prescription for oral contraception (to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice, at additional cost) if desired. Our doctors can advise you on choosing contraception that is appropriate for your health, lifestyle and budget.
- Financial assistance may be available through special programs. Just ask.
- See below for all family planning options available to you.
Special help with long-acting reversible contraception available now
Our Oklahoma City clinic is offering free or low-cost long-acting reversible contraception (LARCs) to women who qualify. This program first began on April 3, 2017, the 4th anniversary of Trust Women's first clinic opening.
- LARCs, which include IUDs (intrauterine devices), provide effective and reliable birth control for up to 10 years.
- Trust Women received an $88,640 grant from an anonymous donor to make LARCs available to patients of its Oklahoma City area clinic.
- According to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, LARCs are the most effective form of birth control available today. During the first year of typical use less than one in 100 women using long-acting reversible contraception will become pregnant, according to the association reports.
- Women who are interested in the program may call the Trust Women Oklahoma City at 405-429-7940 to learn more about the programs and to check qualifications.
“This program will allow us to help women who do not wish to have children at this time but who might not be able to afford long-acting reversible contraception. We are thrilled to begin offering this program on Trust Women's fourth founding anniversary. Helping women manage their reproductive health care is a core value at Trust Women.”
Julie A. Burkhart, founder and CEO of Trust Women
Other assistance programs
We accept Medicaid and most private insurance. If you do not have medical insurance and would still like to use the Mirena or Skyla IUD, ask about the Arch Foundation Program. (Application are available here.)
We also have a patient assistance program for the Paragard IUD. (Click here for application.) In addition, we also offer a cash price for these devices. Insertion is $150. Removal of IUDs is $100. Nexplanon removal is $150.
Long-acting reversible contraception
Long-acting reversible contraception (LARCs) is the most effective form of birth control available. We will make sure that you find the best LARC for you. LARCs can prevent pregnancy for up to 10 years depending on which form you choose.According to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, LARCs are the most effective form of birth control available. During the first year of typical use, the association reports, less than one in 100 women using long-acting reversible contraception will become pregnant.
If you change your mind about wanting to become pregnant, we can remove the contraceptive device. Want more information on LARCs? Just click below.
Oral contraception (birth control pills)
We provide a contraception consultation with a doctor for $40 that includes a prescription for oral contraception (to be filled at a pharmacy of your choice at additional cost) if desired. We will make sure you get the correct birth control pill for you.
Emergency contraception (also called “The Morning-After Pill”) is available without an appointment. The cost is $25 for one or $40 for two packages.
Depo-Provera is birth control that is administered every three months through an injection. The cost is $90 for current patients and $120 for new patients.
We offer a consultation with a doctor for $50 that includes a prescription (to be filled at a pharmacy at additional cost) for a diaphragm.
See a physician and get a prescription (to be filled elsewhere at additional cost) for $40.
Birth control patch
See a doctor and receive a prescription (to be filled elsewhere at additional cost) for $40.
Need free condoms? Stop by anytime from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.